Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Stretch Drive

Sorry I have not posted lately, I have just started school and I am very busy with it. The Canucks have been playing exremely well winning 11straight at home. They have been very dominant and have had scoring from all 4 lines. They have been playing like 1 very close team. Last nights game was a bit of a disappointing start to a 6 game road trip but nothing was going our way and the way I look at it I think that of is better to have noting going out way and be letting in that many goals in 1 game instead of over a period of lots of games. I think it was very smart of AV to pull Luongo, because first of all Luongo needs a message letting him no he needs to be better but also second of all it gives Luongo a little rest and it give LaBarberra some much needed ice time. I hope the Canucks will come out flying on Tuesday vs the dallas stars. With 11 games remaining in the season The Vancouver Canucks have only 4 home games left. We are currently in 4th place in the western conference, I believe it will take 5 wins in tjose remaining games to secure our spot in the playoffs but we are now 2 points behind Chicago and 3 behind Calgary if we can continue to play like we have in the past few weeks then I think we can catch and pass both of these teams. We play both of them in our remaining games and I think it will come down to if we beat both Chicago and Calgary. These games will be great tests for us because both games are away so it will prep us for the away games in the playoffs. Getting ahead of these 2 teams Chicago and Calgary can help us slot getting home ice advantage and possibsly and easyar oppenent in the first round. I am proudly wearing Canucks wear everywhere and everyday! GO CANUCKS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Canucks!

Canucks!

VCB Search Engine. Search for anything you would like to see.









Custom Search



Vancouver Canucks Videos